F. A. Q.

Why Paradise Cove Pawna ?

  1. Well known as your favourite Campsite - G

  2. We spread happiness not contagious diseases.

  3. We are not just another camp site, but own this place and entire family is residing on the camp site only.

  4. It's a passion driven business, and hospitality is our hobby.

  5. Hygiene and quality is always a top priority at Paradise Cove Pawna.

  6. We accommodates only 25 couples at a time.

  7. There for every one enjoys the peaceful and happy weekend.

  8. Most safe, family and couple friendly place.

  9. We don’t offer sleeping bag, as sleeping bag is private accessory, and re-using other’s sleeping bag tend to spread the contagious diseases.

  10. Our charges are high, comparative to other camp sites but maintain quality food, clean environment and hygiene always cost something extra.

  11. We offer highest numbers of activities for all age groups of people.

  12. We are the only campsite, who provides Kayaking on Pawna Lake.

  13. We have specially designed elevated concrete camp platform, to prevent you from any king of reptiles entering in to your camp during night.

  14. We provide free private car parking on camp site.

F. A. Q

  1. How to reach campsite?

    If you are not travailing with your own vehicle, then reach to Lonavala by public transport (Bus or Train) and from there you can hire a car/jeep to the particular Pawna lake campsite. This will cost you around 1000 rupees one-way and up to 12 people can come in one Jeep. Jeep drivers contact number will be provided on demand.

    If you are travelling with your own vehicle, then just follow the Pawna lake camping google map direction that will be provided in confirmation email.

    Mumbai –> Lonavala –> Bhangarwadi –> Kusgaon –> Aundhegaon –> Dudhivarekhind –> Pratipandharpur –> Ambegaon –> Thakursai village –> Gevhande Khadak

    Pune –> Somatane Fata –> Talegaon –> Kamshet –> Pavananagar –> Campsites by Google map

  2. How is tent arrangement?

You will get separate 2 person, 3 person or 4 person Non-AC tents according to your choice and availability. You don’t have to share tent with unknown person. Foam mattresses, bed-sheet, pillow and blanket will be provided in the tent. (We don’t provide sleeping bags for hygiene purpose)

  1. How is Food Arrangement?

    Snacks : Tea and Pakoda

Veg-BBQ : Marinated Paneer with Assorted Veggie

Non Veg-BBQ : Marinated Chicken with Assorted Veggie

Veg-Dinner : Veg or Panner Sabji, Chapati, Dal-tadka, Steamed Rice, Salad

Nonveg-Dinner : Chicken Sukha, Curry, Chapati, Steamed Rice, Salad

Breakfast : Tea and Poha

We serve buffet and ala carte with few instant food in Indian and continental style.

  1. How to find availability?

You can know availability on call or on website also. If it is full for particular date and website won’t let you book.

  1. How to book?

Book online on www.Paradisecovepawana.com by paying partial amount online and remaining on arrival.

  1. What is cancellation policy?

A) 25% reservation-advance is no-refundable in case of total cancellation. However camping can be rescheduled upto next one year if cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time.

B) 25% reservation-advance is adjustable (In the final payment) in case of partial cancellation if partial cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time. Or else cancellation charges are applicable.

C) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and cancellations are made 24 hours before the check-in time, then 25% of total amount will be charged as cancellation fees and remaining 75% amount will be refunded within 5 working days.

D) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and partial cancellation is made 24 hours before the check-in time, then adjustment will made in the final payment. Or else cancellation charges are applicable.

  1. Read Terms and conditions to learn more

  2. What to carry?

Mask

Hand Senitizer

Torch

Personal Medicines

Liquid Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)

Extra Pair of Clothes, Slippers

Comfortable Footwear

Warm Clothing or Extra Blanket (during winters)

Umbrella (During Monsoon)

  1. Is the Safe for Family & Couples?

Yes, We camp in private place only. Only people who has booked are allowed to enter into campsite. And there are no wild animals around.

For more queries, please reach us now.