Covid Safe Environment:
As a responsible citizen, we understand our responsibility for the safety of tourist most. There for we don't compromise on any kind of hygiene at our place.
We conduct our business activities as per the health ministry guidelines and requesting you all to maintain social distancing during your stay at Paradise Cove Pawana.
Face mask and Hand Sanitiser is compulsory at our place, so please don't forget that to carry.
Cancellation policy :
A) 25% reservation-advance is no-refundable in case of total cancellation. However camping can be rescheduled upto next one year if cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time.
B) 25% reservation-advance is adjustable (In the final payment) in case of partial cancellation if partial cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time. Or else cancellation charges are applicable.
C) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and cancellations are made 24 hours before the check-in time, then 25% of total amount will be charged as cancellation fees and remaining 75% amount will be refunded within 5 working days.
D) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and partial cancellation is made 24 hours before the check-in time, then adjustment will made in the final payment. Or else cancellation charges are applicable.
E) It’s a private camping site.
F) In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
– You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Paradise Cove Pawna (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
– Hukka and other similar things are not allowed.
– The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
– The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Paradise Cove Pawna responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
– The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Paradise Cove Pawna’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
– If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
– The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
– Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Paradise Cove Pawna take all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
– During the camping, the camp leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever. – Paradise Cove Pawna hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredictable situations occur that are beyond our control. Paradise Cove Pawna will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
– All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. And water base activities is completely depends on weather condition and available as per supervisors advise for your safety purpose. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
– It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Paradise Cove Pawna do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
– Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
– If participants are found violating the rules, Paradise Cove Pawna reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.
We have tents which can accommodate 2, 3 and 4 persons. Tell us in advance for tents arrangements. Tent sharing with friends and family, not with stranglers at all.
Delayed departure :
The departure should be made by 11.00 am., you can extend your stay with extra payment on the spot.
Sign in at the entrance of the Camping. We ask you to submit an identity card or a passport.
The campsite operator will decide the place to pitch a tent. However you can request a specific spot.
Meal Plan :
Snacks at 5.30 PM
BBQ at 7.30 PM
Dinner around 9 PM (veg/non-veg – Unlimited)
Next day breakfast around 8.30 AM
( We can accept 20 minutes tolerance in meal plan time after which you can have self service )
Dogs should be ok just out on a leash. There are no pets allowed in the sanitary building. Dog waste on streets and green spaces need to be removed immediately by the owner. Aggressive dogs and guard dogs are not allowed. Please make sure that your pet does not make noise.
Sanitary facilities :
Please be very considerate in matters of hygiene and leave the toilet block in the way you want to find it. Water is a precious commodity and we should treat it that way. Children under 10 must be accompanied by adult supervision please people in the toilet block. Throughout sanitary hygienic reasons smoking is forbidden!
www.ParadiseCovePawana.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.ParadiseCovePawana.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that www.ParadiseCovePawana.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.ParadiseCovePawana.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.